Here’s a list of philosophy web resources that you may find useful.
- Think. Periodical of the Royal Institute of Philosophy. Website contains some sample articles from Think, on a range of popular topics.
- Philosophy Now. Webpage of the magazine. Archives allow access to some articles from back issues.
- TPM Online. The Philosophers’ Magazine: blogs, news, games, and a ‘café’.
- Philosophy Experiments. A host of fun quizzes/experiments you could use to set off a discussion.
Consult the oracle
- Ask Philosophers (You ask, philosophers answer). A site that puts the knowledge of world philosophers at your disposal.
- Classic texts of early modern philosophy (incl. Descartes, Hume, Kant).